The goal is to create a network booting environment for a classroom set of Raspberry Pis.
This will make it a lot easier to update, or use a special image for a given class.
This will probably require:
- tftp server for boot image
- some scripts (in the base image) to figure out the NFS root & user file systems for each Pi and user
- official Pi howto; netbook without SD supported out of box for 3B+
- official Pi docs/gotchas
- potentially more flexible/robust system - may be able to support WiFi
- A complete guide
- PiNet - classroom system (includes Epoptes!) - note this is the Buster dev branch. Not sure if it’s working?