Ecopoxy is a very easy to use, high quality, Canadian epoxy that we use in our classes and projects.
- items need to be dry &/or sealed
- moisture can inhibit curing/leave white layers (? can’t read my handwritten notes…)
- cure time can be accelerated by heating. ~50˚C is a great temp for UV poxy- speeds up set-up to ~20 minutes, and part A is much less viscous.
- don’t overheat. Starts to boil ~80˚C. Can easily get that hot if you pre-warm the components, or too deep a pour.
- cure process is exothermic- can self-accelerate/boil.